Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First Youtube Upload.

Do I posted my first video to youtube showing the Binary Clock I put together awhile ago. Theres an excellent description of the schematic at Binary Clock Tutorial. 

The clock is driven by the 60hz from the wall, which is divided down to 1hz to run the seconds counter. (which then goes on to drive the minutes and hours)  AND gates reset the counters when they count to a certain value ( such as sixty "0011 1100" ).  That reset signal also pulses the next counter in line.   Just read over the page I linked to  cause it has all the info there.  

The video I posted is short n shitty cause I ran outta batteries on my camera so I don't really show it off long or explain how it works.  It'll do tho plus I'm going to start building my own here soon that I designed and I'll put more effort into that. 

Anyways, heres the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment